Business Development Specialist Vacancy
Dusk Network is looking for a Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist (Fulltime)
Dusk Network is recruiting a business developer to help bridge the gap between DeFi and the traditional financial markets. We are passionate about meaningful change through the use of blockchain technology and are always expanding our ecosystem of like-minded players. We are looking for a business developer to attract, and strengthen, existing partner relationships, including the ability to take on a project workload.
In our organization you are part of advancing the financial sector with a company that has already applied many of the financial innovations offered by Decentralized Technology (DLT) to its own way of doing things. We are a fully remote company that uses Amsterdam as a base of operations. The work is full time and you will work within a small project management team directly with the company’s founding directors.
• Manage projects internally, as well as external with stakeholders (vendors, shareholders, employees, regulators, lawyers). Projects include working on partner projects that are adopting the Dusk Network, new product opportunities that we are testing, or the day to day oversight of ventures and/or projects that Dusk Network has a stake in.
• Craft audience specific presentations, including the necessary visual materials in Dutch and in English.
• Write informal position papers to support to analysis of new business opportunities
• Continuously improve internal processes and offer strategic input to management
• Be responsible for all current Dutch business relationships
• Sustain and increase our exposure in the Dutch scene
• Be able to join talks, events, interviews that are in Dutch
• Come up with new business opportunities
• Assist in the maintenance and development of non-Dutch business relationships from time to time
• Write articles to clarify the complex material we're trying to build/sell
• At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
• Good networking skills and the ability to ‘work a room’
• Familiarity with, and ability to work with typical business development tools such as sales funnels and strategic documents.
• Ability to explain complex ideas in an accessible and understandable way.
• Communicative and persuasive
• Independent and enterprising
• Affinity or interest in the financial markets and investing
• Affinity or interest in cryptocurrency and its underlying principles (blockchain, decentralization)
• Not averse to occasional travel (conference, partner visits, projects abroad)
• Strong commitment and high ambitions; you want to bring yourself and the company to a higher level
• Comfortable working in a changing and fast-paced environment where no day is the same
• A team player that is perfectly capable to work on his/her own
• Fluent in Dutch and English; German and/or other European languages welcome
• You are located physically in The Netherlands
Remuneration & opportunities
• Fixed remuneration based on experience and fit with the role
• Variable token-based remuneration for personal and/or company-wide milestones
• For this role we are looking to onboard someone in our team, for the long run. No mercenary work or a specific short-term assignment
• Work by means of independent contracting, no employment
For additional information on this role, or its application procedure, please reach out to Merlin Stoll, HR Manager.
Who we are
Dusk Network is the privacy blockchain for financial applications. A new standard for compliance, control and collaboration. Our mission is to enable any size enterprise to collaborate at scale, meet compliance requirements and ensure that personal and transaction data remains confidential. Companies use the Dusk Network blockchain to issue tokens, trade and collaborate via smart contracts.