Community Builder Vacancy (Fulltime)
Dusk Network is growing its marketing side to strengthen our content marketing and branding strategy. We are passionate about meaningful change through the use of blockchain technology and are always looking for competent minds to expand our ecosystem. As a community builder, you play a key role in growing the community of builders and enthusiasts.
You are responsible for a flexible work scope that is jointly defined and autonomously executed. The company is fully remote and uses Amsterdam as a base of operations. The role is full-time but your time is flexible, the focus lies on performing well within the scope of the job, not filling traditional hours.
• You are responsible for growing and shaping our community across Discord, Telegram and other socials. As a community builder, you are a natural leader. You identify skills, motivate and organize people.
• You are great at nurturing relationships and creating new ones. You will partner with existing community builders to leverage their network in this role.
• You can execute marketing strategies, bringing them to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with multiple target audiences (e.g. developers, token holders and end-users).
• You are a good copywriter. Given a brief outline, you can create a draft blog post, announcement or social media message from scratch.
• You are the voice of the community. Naturally, you identify key developments in the community and translate them into actions for the team.
• You are able to identify and drive new initiatives, in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment.
• Since you are submerged in the community, you need to advise the team on sentiment and make actionable recommendations about improvements and needs to the team.
• You will position the company as a thought leader in a variety of industries/topics.
• 3+ years of marketing experience
• You are resourceful, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
• You have built and led communities before, albeit online (in games) or offline.
• Strong writing skills, you can proofread, edit and improve copy
• The ability to travel on occasion (conference, partner visits, meetings abroad).
• Affinity and interest in cryptocurrency and digital ledger technology (blockchain)
• You communicate fluently in English
• Strong commitment and high ambition; you want to bring yourself and the company to a higher level
Remuneration & opportunities
• Fixed remuneration based on experience and fit with the role. The range is between €40k-€80k.
• Variable token-based remuneration for personal and/or company-wide milestones.
For additional information on this role, or its application procedure, please reach out to Merlin Stoll, HR Manager.
Who we are
Dusk Network is the privacy blockchain for financial applications. A new standard for compliance, control and collaboration. Our mission is to enable any size enterprise to collaborate at scale, meet compliance requirements and ensure that personal and transaction data remains confidential. Companies use the Dusk Network blockchain to issue tokens, trade and collaborate via smart contracts.