Full Stack Developer & Prompt Engineer Vacancy
Dusk Network is looking for Full Stack Developers & Prompt Engineers
Dusk Network is a trailblazer in the world of decentralized finance, developing an open-source and secure network infrastructure for privacy-preserving distributed ledger technologies (DLTs). Our mission is to empower users to fully control their assets, and our vision is to seamlessly integrate digital assets into the global economy through decentralized and compliant applications that create equal opportunities for wealth creation.
We are currently seeking talented Full Stack Developers and Prompt Engineers who are passionate about harnessing the power of AI and LLMs for the development of innovative tools and applications in the financial sector. Join us as we work on groundbreaking projects that challenge the status quo and redefine the future of finance.
We are looking for stagers, junior, and post-junior developers who embody our core values of integrity, communication, innovation, responsibility, and collaboration. If you are a self-motivated, self-aware, and self-disciplined individual who thrives in a fully remote, high-performance environment, we want to hear from you.
• Work closely with the dev support team to design, develop, and maintain AI-powered tools for various applications within the financial sector.
• Leverage your expertise in prompt engineering to create innovative solutions for development support and internal use.
• Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure high-quality, user-friendly tools.
• Contribute to a culture of continuous learning and improvement, sharing your knowledge and ideas with the team.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and advancements in AI, prompt engineering, and development technologies.
• You are located within timezones UTC and UTC +3
• Experience in full stack application development, including front-end, back-end, and database technologies. As long as you don't only dabble with PHP, it doesn't matter to us what programming language you prefer, as long as you use it masterfully.
• Enthusiastic about prompt engineering and experimenting with AI-powered development tools.
• Knowledge of LLM embeddings and fine-tuning, plus experience with Langchain, Pinecone, Hugging Face, Stable Diffusion, Co:here, etc is very appreciated.
• Prior experience or strong interest in blockchain technology, smart contracts, and DeFi is a plus.
• Knowledge of Python ML ecosystem (PyTorch, Scikit, pandas, etc) is not required per se, but would make us very happy.
What we offer
• A dynamic, forward-thinking work environment with stunning colleagues, where your ideas are valued and your contributions make a real impact
• Fixed remuneration based on experience and fit with the role. Between 30K and 40K EUR yearly.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company
• A fully remote work setting that encourages ownership, self-initiative, and collaboration
• The chance to work on groundbreaking projects that are shaping the future of DeFi, FinTech, and DLTs
• Work by means of independent contracting, no employment
Join Dusk Network and become part of a team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology, creativity, and innovation. If you share our passion for AI and prompt engineering and want to make a meaningful contribution to the world of decentralized finance, apply now to become part of our growing team and take your career to the next level!
For additional information on this role, or its application procedure, please reach out to Merlin Stoll, HR Manager.
Who we are
Dusk Network is the privacy blockchain for financial applications. A new standard for compliance, control and collaboration. Our mission is to enable any size enterprise to collaborate at scale, meet compliance requirements and ensure that personal and transaction data remains confidential. Companies use the Dusk Network blockchain to issue tokens, trade and collaborate via smart contracts.