Rust developer vacancy
Dusk Network is looking for an experienced Rust Developer .
Rust Developer (Fulltime)
Are you a passionate Rust developer or C++ developer with interest/experience in RUST, and looking to work in a high-tech blockchain company? Than this opportunity is for you. We are a partially remote company, headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Every day our teams work to make possible what others think is impossible. We’re looking for like minded individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, is that you?
• Write high quality Rust code
• Review code and collaborate with the team
• Contextualize and share the intent of your code, designs and problems during the development cycles
• Create a collective understanding of our code base
• Solve complex theoretical and practical challenges
• Strong knowledge of- and experience with software engineering
• The Rust programming language holds no secrets for you
• A team player that is perfectly capable to work on his/her own
• Comfortable to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Great if you have experience with WASMER
• Great if you have experience with embedded development
• Great if you have knowledge of blockchain / crypto technology
• You are located within timezones UTC and UTC +3
Remuneration & opportunities
• Fixed remuneration based on experience and fit with the role
• Variable token-based remuneration for personal and/or company-wide milestones
• Work remotely from home
For additional information on this role, or its application procedure, please reach out to Merlin Stoll, HR Manager.
Who we are
Dusk Network is the privacy blockchain for financial applications. A new standard for compliance, control and collaboration. Our mission is to enable any size enterprise to collaborate at scale, meet compliance requirements and ensure that personal and transaction data remains confidential. Companies use the Dusk Network blockchain to issue tokens, trade and collaborate via smart contracts. Founded by Jelle Pol, Emanuele Francioni, Mels Dees, Pascal Putman and Fulvio Venturelli, the company raised more than EUR €7M in 2018.